Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A good job-ing day...

Full of hope...

~job interview with a children's group home next Wed morn! Woohoo! Something nearby!
~got a call about a temp assignment, but wasn't confirmed...will back tomorrow.
~poked around Biola's job posting site, was excited about different summer camp counselor opportunities--not only in SoCal, but Vancouver Island, Portland, maybe even France! Probably too late for France, but pretty exciting the possibilities...
~applied to work at a Grille down the street, hoping for some cash in the interim...

also had fun catching up with good ole Vancouver friends:
~my friend Sarah, whom I hadn't connected with since I left, and just finished her MDiv!
~my old roomie Amy, who's moving in less than a month with the rest of the house to a place they got confirmed today! Woohoo!
-->both through Google Chat: not exactly on the phone, but opportunity to connect we might not have had otherwise...
~and dear friend Melanie on the phone. Good times! Ahh, she gets me...I'm not abnormal...or, if I am, we're abnormal together...

Ending with a scenic hike with dear friend Natalie...another friend who gets me...oh, and a Trader Joe's run with a chocolate truffle purchase...life is good...

No comments:

Post a Comment