Saturday, June 26, 2010

A delicate wisp of lavender...


in a delectable white chocolate scone, accompanied by Ti Kuan Yin Monkey Picked Oolong Tea on a late Saturday morning at Tranquil Tea Lounge in downtown Fullerton.

Competing highlight of the day? Reading about God's plan of salvation including all of the created cosmos, not just our souls, in Howard Snyder's Kingdom, Church and World. Read just 2 chapters, had to stop so I could let the amazing truth seep into my soul--er, I mean body-soul. Being. Whatever.

Other moments:

~finding a pair of office-worthy, yet comfortable shoes that actually fit at Buffalo Exchange for $18. Wow.

~running into a $2 book by G.K. Chesterton in a new art gallery after reading local authors in indie mags.

~discovering 2 free regular events in downtown Fullerton: "Nerdy Thursdays" at Mulberry Ristorante, a variety show with live music, poetry readings...; and ArtWalk, first Friday of the month.

Thankful I could drive my mom's car today so I could access all this wonderfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment