Monday, March 29, 2010

Word-less, or too word-ed...


As I pondered what new thoughts to pepper on this blog, I am blighted by a case of word-itis. Ok, I made that up--I mean, I want to say so much and yet feel frozen. But hopefully, just typing will get those noggin fluids flowing...

In the absence of such enigmatic juices...

Good things about the U.S.:

~Mexican food
~toilet seat covers
~cheaper prices (why are they cheaper? I don't want to think about it yet...)
~debit cards that double as Visas
~easier banking (no currency conversion to worry about, deposits available faster)
~everyone drives...which can be a downside, but is a plus because they are often willing to pick you up...
~SoCal: Korean food, Koreans, sunshine
...and, it's home. For me. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment