Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Arggghhhh...just missed it


So, I just called my alma mater to find out that they had indeed closed the position for which I was most interested--Resident Director. Just this morning! I had thought of applying yesterday, but procrastinated in fear...teaches me a lesson, I guess. They don't have closing dates, but keep it open until filled or they determine they have enough applicants. Well, this morning, they determined they have enough applicants. Well, they don't--not mine. But I clearly don't have enough sway...so, nothing. Nada. Sigh.

I'm tempted to apply for a job that sounds somewhat interesting, but I don't think is as good a fit for me (as the RD job). But just to have an application out there...no, I should apply for jobs I want. That makes the most sense. How to find these jobs?

No comments:

Post a Comment