Monday, April 5, 2010

Destination: Oakland; Price: $$ one way; Payoff: Possibly priceless


Apparently, Jet Blue and Southwest are vying for business with such prices...appreciated.

Why am I looking into plane tix for Oakland? Interviewing for a teaching job there in less than a month! May 1, 6 hr long interview. And taking the multiple subject CSET one week later. Planning to check out some church communities as well--should be an experience...

Job-hunting can be such a roller-coaster: intensity in applying for something, wait, perhaps hear nothing, then...something! And then, more waiting...or studying, in this case. Discipline needed.

Waiting to hear RE:
~L'Arche
~Youth pastor job in Kansas: Can I preach? Don't know, haven't tried. Do I want to? Possibly. Not holding my breath on this job, but thought I'd give it a shot...
~a few temp jobs for upcoming elections.

Huh. Not that much--need to apply to more...up the odds...

No comments:

Post a Comment